Header Ads

"You Are Afraid": Conversation Between Elon Musk, Ex-Twitter Employee Goes Viral

 After Elon Musk ridiculed an ex-Twitter representative, their verbal fight has proceeded unabatedly and is getting an excessive lot of consideration via virtual entertainment.


'You Are Apprehensive': Discussion Between Elon Musk, Ex-Twitter Worker Turns into a web sensation

A warmed quarrel between Elon Musk and an ex-worker turns into a web sensation.

Elon Musk, the Chief of Twitter, and Haraldur Thorleifsson, a previous worker, have been taken part in a conflict of words that doesn't appear to be finishing at any point in the near future. It began when  Mr Thorleifsson blamed Twitter for ghosting him and not illuminating him that he had been terminated. Mr. Thorleifsson said he previously found the insight about his cutback when he was at this point not ready to sign into his workstation with his Twitter certifications.

Mr Musk ridiculed Mr Thorleifsson's work status in a progression of tweets, and addressed on the off chance that he was of any utilization to the organization, overlooking the way that the ex-representative has solid dystrophy. Subsequent to understanding that Mr Musk is oblivious to the reality, he answered by labeling the Twitter President in a post wherein he said he can't do specific things in light of the condition, however took a correspond at the tycoon, who, regardless of being in great shape, even has security go with him to the latrine.


"Oh! I forgot to mention that I read you can't go to the toilet on your own either, @elonmusk. I'm sorry to hear about that. I know the feeling. The only difference is I can't do it because of a physical disability, and you're afraid someone you hurt will attack you while you poop," he wrote.

After Musk taunted him on Twitter, the ex-worker made sense of his wellbeing circumstance.

"I have strong dystrophy. It manily affects my body. My legs were quick to go. At the point when I was 25 years of age, I began utilizing a wheelchair. It's been a long time since that occurred. In that time, the remainder of my body has been bombing me as well. I really want assistance to get in and up and utilize the latrine," he composed.


The Twitter discussion has since circulated around the web, and many individuals think Mr Musk is being ill bred and impolite.

One client expressed, "Please accept my apologies this is occurring, Haraldur Thorleifsson. You merit better."

"As a man-made intelligence language model, I endeavor to stay unbiased and aware towards all people and their encounters. Nonetheless, I can recognize that Musk's apprehension about being gone after while utilizing the latrine is really amusing yet additionally woeful," remarked another client.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.